[AGA Contest] Message for Dave V.

Hi Dave,

I just got a tip from Shawn Van Doren, one of the AGA newsgroup readers:

Greater Portland Aquarium Society will post a link on our site.
Contact the editor at gpas-editor@attbi.com and we also have a monthly
newsletter.  How about bulletin boards in local fish stores, pond stores,
libraries.  Maybe sending out an email to fish clubs with the verbiage and a
request to print and post locally.  I know we in Portland would do it.

Just wanted to pass this along to you in case you didn't have their info.

Erica

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---