[AGA Contest] AGA 2003 International Aquascaping Contest

The Aquatic Gardeners Association is proud to announce the Fourth Annual AGA International Aquascaping Contest. Designed as a permanent forum for aquatic gardeners to share their love of this segment of the hobby with others, the event is open to all and we encourage your participation.

You will find full details about the event on the contest web site at http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org. Submission of entries will be accepted until September 15th 2003 and the winners shall be announced at the AGA Convention, to be held in Dallas, Texas, November 14-16, 2003. All submitted entries will be displayed on the web site at that time.

As in past years, our focus is on the art and practice of aquascaping in fresh and brackish water aquariums as well as paludariums. We hope that the aquascapes you submit can act as a source of inspiration and ideas as well as a forum for hobbyists to share their creations with others. Over the past three years we have received entries from hobbyists who live in many parts of the world, proving how universal this hobby truly is. The variety of aquascaping styles and themes is amazing and something can be learned from each and every entry.

All types and sizes of freshwater aquascapes are welcome - African Rift Lake type tanks, underwater gardens chock full of live plants, the beginner's tank with plastic decorations, all have their place. Show the world your pride and joy!

The Guidelines section of the web site will give you all the information you should need to prepare your entry. If you are in need of either inspiration or help in aquascaping or photographing your aquarium, please check out the many links in the Resources section.

Full instructions on how you may enter are also included. (http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/)

We invite you to view the archived entries from prior years and encourage you to share your own aquascapes and artistry with us this year.

Enjoy!

Dave VanderWall
Member, Aquatic Gardeners Association
showcase@aquatic-gardeners.org
dave@vanderwall.org

* Let me know if you do not wish to be contacted and I will remove you from this list.