Re: [AGA Contest] Stupid email tricks

Oh no!  No, no, no!  Every time something like that happens ... no, wait,
Erik you freaked me out there.  I don't think aga-contest enters into the
picture, except for the announcement email that I BCC'd to the list.  All
the bounces came back to showcase@aquatic-gardeners.org, which you forward
to aga-contact@vanderwall.org, and that forwards on my end to
dave@vanderwall.org.  Confusing at best. :-)

Whew!  Heart skipped a beat there!  :-)  I think I'm OK now.

-Dave V.