Re: [AGA Contest] next year suggestions

From the TAOPA list.  I agree about the "show the judges' tanks"
suggestion, but not about "only 3 judges".  In my experience, 3 judges can
differ SO wildly that the awards seem almost random sometimes.  For
instance, when the first three judges reported in, the 2nd place award for
the Biotope tank would have been given to the tank that wasn't a biotope
at all.  At least with five, one person with a different idea would be
averaged out.

Thank God for that!  :)

Phil