[AGA Contest] PR

Hi folks,

Just stirring the pot a little... the site went live a week ago (getting
entries even!), so it's time for whatever PR blitzes are going to
happen... well, maybe it would be good to do that in a week or two AFTER
people have gotten a chance to check out the AB contest results.

Looks like we'll have the cover of TAG for the Q3 issue as well -- I need
to write a page that goes with it.

Just like with previous years, there are banners (under the
"General->Press Kit" page), poster and guidelines documents.  Carlos,
Dave, anything else I can help you with for this, let me know!  Thanks
for your efforts.