[AGA-Contest] update: 58

The kid's still taking a 2-hour nap, and I'm done spamming the entrants to get their butts in gear and finish, so I figured I'd do another report:

* The unofficial bulls**t counter on my webpage now says 58 entries with
  photos. Numerically, it's going to be a great turnout.  Thanks again
  Carlos!

* For comparison, I dug up the final numbers on the other years. 2003 and
  2002 we had 63 entries.  2001 we had 60.  2000 we had 72 (this was also
  the year we had James getting all those great merchandise prizes that
  we splattered all over the site).  I consider 60 to be a minimum number
  to have viable categories, and we're almost there as it is.

* I figure that Carlos is busy with Hurricane Frances, so I took the
  liberty of doing an extra e-mailing to the APD and AGA-Announce lists.