Re: [AGA-Contest] update: 63 entries

I don't consider it Spam. Underwood Deviled Ham perhapsm
but not spam.

Anyway, every widecast of an event, contest, convention,
etc. seems to bring in a quick handful of entries,
registrations, sales.

Long term effects are probably even better.

This is a very good turnout. Still, I thought we'd have
more. So now, I guess I'm hoping the contest isn't an
indicator of convention response -- I'm still hoping to for
a much better response than last year.

some folks're never satisfied,
sh
---Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com> wrote:

> ...and it's a stronger 63 than last night's 58, with
> people responding to
> my spam & finishing up their partially-complete entries.

=====
Plant your feet in the nation's capital and learn the art of aquascaping Senske
style.

The Annual AGA Convention, November 12-14, 2004.
Registration *and* Banquet only $98 until October 28.

Convention Details/Registration at aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org