Re: [AGA-mcm] RE: [AGA-Contest] followup on Amano documents (fwd)

Erik posted them yesterday. My recommendation is lose the
frame, lose the text, just show the aquascape. The rest is
visually distracting.

sh
--- Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm....  Did anyone receive the documents?
>
> Bailin
>
> >From: "Shaw, Bailin" <bailin_shaw@groton.pfizer.com>
> >To: "'aga-contest@thekrib.com'"
> <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
> >Subject: Re: [AGA-mcm] RE: [AGA-Contest] followup on
> Amano documents (fwd)
> >Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:00:55 -0400
> >
> >Well, finally got the images transferred to my computer
> at work and
> >finished
> >the examples that I was working on for the showcase.
> I've attached the
> >documents as powerpoint slides, so I hope everyone is
> able to view them.
> >Let me know if you need it in a different format.  Also,
> I can print from
> >my
> >computer which gives picture quality prints.  Let me
> know if there are any
> >other suggestions or comments.  Not much time left, so
> we need to get this
> >decided and the printing started.
> >
> >Thanks for the patience everyone.
> >
> >Bailin Shaw
> >Antibacterials Biology Discovery
> >PGRD - Groton Laboratories
> >Eastern Point Road MS8220-2336
> >GRoton, CT 06349-5146
> >Tel. 860-715-3585
> >Fax. 860-715-8026
> >  <<AGA Contest Presentation.ppt>>
> >

> >LEGAL NOTICE
> >Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is
> confidential and may be
> >privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only.
> Access to this E-mail
> >by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an
> addressee, any disclosure
> >or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action
> taken (or not
> >taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be
> unlawful. If you are
> >not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

=====
Still some time left to get the 65% discount hotel rate.

The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.
aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org

Speakers, 3 Focus Groups in two sessions each, plus Field Trip, Banquet,
auctions of equipment and plants from some of the best companies, gardeners &
nurseries in the hobby.