[AGA-Contest] and now for some good news

I got an e-mail from Nozomi Hayakawa, containing Amano's scores for the contest. You guys have gotten your wish -- Mr. Amano has commented on every entry!

I will, as time allows, be tranferring all his scores and comments to the site so that the best of show can be determined. Two of the other judges have completed their scoring, and the last judge is 1/3 through. I will not name the last judge here. :)

But this is actually very good news. If we can actually get the rest of the fees (grr) and forms, then I can get the site ready, have CD's already mastered before the convention... good stuff.