RE: [AGA-Contest] I found a few forums

Thought I listed that one. It was the first one I hit. APC
gave Headline listing to our announcement on the front
page. Somebody that knows him, tell him thanks. I already
did but he doesn't know me from adam.

sh

Also, got on FishGeeks, finally, and posted there too. So
that's a web forum for every apostle, and one for a baker's
dozen.

The latest postings, then, are these:

http://www.aquaria.info/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=12

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/showthread.php?t=7128

If anyone can get me on/into a local club, or copy the
announcement, let me know.

C-day minus 4 ;-)

sh