[AGA-Contest] Pond Category for Contest

Hey folks,

I was just looking through my email list thinking to clean some of it out and I saw the email from the NA Water Garden Association. For those who don't know, they had emailed us about advertising in TAG and are still trying to decide whether or not they want to do it. Since part of our mission includes ponds I've been trying to keep in touch and build a relationship with them. What about starting up the pond category again?

A lot more folks are keeping ponds these days and with notice I'm sure they'll be willing to put them up for display. A sponsored category would be a great way to get NAWGS and AGA involved with eachother formally. What if we made it Pond/Container Water Garden Category? NAWGS' journal "Aquascaping Lifestyle" has had articles about Whiskey Barrel/Container water gardens in it, so they must at least accept the concept as acceptable.

Thoughts?  Criticism?  Encouragement?  Witty remarks?