RE: [AGA-Contest] call for volunteers for 2005 Aquascaping Contest

Hello,

I am a little late jumping into the discussion this year. Is the PR section of the AGA contest going strong this year? If help is needed, let me know. As usual, time limits and my movability prohibit me to enter anything this year.

Oh, I just got back from Italy yesterday. I was studying Italian for 2.5 months there. I took with me the memories of the 30 Italian cities and towns I visited, great Italian friends, and the ability to speak Italian fluently.

Carlos