Re: [AGA-Contest] (no subject)

What about co-sponsors?

sh
--- Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking into our club trying to front $50, but that
> might be a bit of a
> stretch for our club.  $75 would be out of our range at
> this time.  Are
> there other "prizes" that a starting club or private
> donor could make at
> smaller contributions?  Not trying to be cheap, we're
> just a very new club
> with VERY little funding.
>
> Bailin Shaw
> New England Aquatic Plant Society
>
> >From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
> >To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning
> <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
> >Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] (no subject)
> >Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >FYI, I think it should be $75, based on Ricky's
> suggestion of over $100,
> >and my own belief that it should be $50.  There are six
> categories.  Can we
> >get four other sponsors at $75 per, or should we drop it
> to $50?
> >
> >   - Erik
> >
> >On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Phil Edwards wrote:
> >
> >>Hey guys,
> >>
> >>I need a finalized amount for primary sponsorship of
> the showcase
> >>categories. AHSupply is in for sure and is just waiting
> on the details.
> >>
> >>Thanks,
> >>Phil

> >--
> >Erik Olson
> >erik at thekrib dot com

The AGA's Sixth Annual International Aquascaping Contest is open!

Enter more than once. Enter entirely electronically!

So, get some fresh alkalines for the camera, clean the glass front, back and
sides, remove the filter tubes and burping clam, and start snapping the
shutter.

Not ready for picture taking yet? There's still plenty of time for planning,
planting, pruning before the Septbember 15, 2005, closing date for entries.

All the info is here:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org