From: aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com] On Behalf Of Carlos Sanchez
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 3:27 PM
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: RE: [AGA-Contest] call for volunteers for 2005 Aquascaping Contest

Thanks Scott!

If you can send me the list of forums to which you have posted, that will be

great. From experience, clubs and English-speaking forums are pretty well
informed of the contest. It is the foreign forums like aqugrass, aquahobby
(Brazil version), Tonina Forest, and others which make the difference as far

as number of entries! :)

Carlos