Re: [AGA-Contest] Sponsors

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Phil Edwards wrote:

Personally, I think values of $100.00 for 1st, $75.00 for 2nd, and $50.00 for 3rd places are reasonable amounts.

If you think we can get these 18 sponsors, I'm all for it. But as I said before, this will be the first year in many where we've had sponsorship, so 6x$75 is cool.

To address the question about different prices for different categories and people getting crappier prizes than others, this is EXACTLY what I've done in the past. I have given the best prize to best of show, then the next ones to the medium and large category (typically twice the entries of every other one), then the small, then the extra-large, and finally paludarium and biotope, who had the least competition.

But I'm definitely OK with $75 per category. If Scott and Phil are also OK, I'd call it a quorum & go with it.