Re: [AGA-Contest] Re: "Natural/Soil-Based" category for AGA 2005?

Didn't Christel also say that the soil poops out after a
year or two?  Which reminds me of some recent didactic
discussion on the memberlist.

Everything you say makes sense to me. My thought onthe
matter is that, if it is liekly to bring in a few more
entries than otherwise, let's try it. If it turns out like
the drawing category, we can just drop it next time.

sh