[AGA-Contest] Seachem and the Aquascaping Contest

I just got this back from Seachem.

Would it be alright if we sponsored the first place award for all categories? The package I'm thinking of would far exceed the $100.00 wholesale amount and I would be happy to provide you with six packages.

I'd like to give other businesses/clubs the opportunity to be 1st place sponsor just as an equal opportunity thing. I'm not opposed to letting Seachem sponsor the "unused" 1st place awards.

I'd also like to see if it would be ok with all of the 1st place sponsors if we include a plant club as well. Some of our smaller and newer clubs can't afford the $100.00 and I don't want to exclude publicity of are constituent groups simply because of economics. Sound good to y'all?

Best,
Phil