[AGA-Contest] Re: Posting AGA Info on Forums

Hello Steve,

Thanks for the kind words.

I did a search to find relevent sites on which to post info
about the contest. Apparently I did not search quite as
thoroughly as I might have ;-)

Thanks for posting the contest info on Tropical Fish
Forums. I'll add it to my list of "plant" sites.

sh
--- Steve Hampton <aquariaplants@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Mr Hieber,
>
> My name is Steve Hampton and while I'm fairly certain you
> have no idea
> who I am, I feel as though I know you from reading your
> excellent
> postings at the APD list the past few years. I'm a AGA
> member and a long
> time planted tank enthusiast. I'm also a Moderator at
> AquaBotanic's Wet
> Thumb Forums, and an Administrator at Age of Aquariums
> and Tropical
> Resources. After seeing posts at The Planted Tank
> advertising the 2005
> Aquascaping contest I wanted to add a copy of your posts
> to these other
> sites. Tropical Resources is the now the offical online
> forum for
> Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine and the exposure there
> should prove very
> helpful. I hope you don't mind my taking this liberty of
> copying your
> post, if so I'll change or delete at your request.
>
> Thank you for your hard work within the AGA and the APD
> and for keeping
> James Purchase inline. ; ) If you think of any way I can
> be of help in
> the future just ask and I'll gladly do whatever I can.
> Here are the
> links to show what and where I'm talking about.
>

> http://www.aquahobby.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=23797
>
> http://www.aquahobby.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=23797
>

> Regards,
>
> Steve Hampton

Share the fun; show your work.
The AGA's Sixth Annual International Aquascaping Contest is open.

Find about about here:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org