RE: [AGA-Contest] update...we have a 4th judge...prize/sponsorhip?

Compared to this time last year, how are we doing this year? A great big last push towards the deadline of the contest is needed! I will make sure to roll in the international participants.

Carlos

From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA-Contest] update...we have a 4th judge...prize/sponsorhip?
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:43:50 -0700 (PDT)

First, I'm pleased to say that we got a lock-in from our fourth judge, who was away on holiday and unable to answer e-mail until yesterday.

Entries are starting to come in -- we're approaching 40 probable as we round the bend into September (but keep in mind the majority of people enter in the last week or two).

Phil, was wondering where we were on category sponsorships, prizes and all that. It would sure be nice to include something about that in the last e-mails and posts. Thanks!