From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
Subject: RE: [AGA-Contest] update...we have a 4th judge...prize/sponsorhip?
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:30:52 -0700 (PDT)

We don't need to have 3rd prizes, I just want to be able to say something about what we ARE giving out, to encourage people to enter last-minute. Guess I'm not communicating very well here.

I want people who go to the website to see that they might receive a nice prize if they win. I'd like to be somewhat specific if I can ("First place winners will receive a 200 gallon bowfront personally autographed by Tom Barr"), but less specific if necessary ("First place winners will receive a prize valued at $50 [$100]..."). I just don't know WHAT to say because I can't get a straightforward answer.

Phil: What can I say TODAY on the website about prizes?

Thanks,

  - Erik