Re: [AGA-Contest] [62]

Good to know we're keeping up despite, this year, the lack
of convention to help momentum and the resulting lack of
fan fare with the live public announcements.

It's always nice when, after they have passed judgement,
you can line the judges up in front of the crowd ;-)

sh

--- Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com> wrote:

> A week or so left to go and we've got 62 partially
> completed entries with
> photos.   This tracks nearly IDENTICALLY with last year
> at this time.
> Last year we got the remaining 60 or so entries in the
> last week.

Have you uploaded your photos?
Sent in the Photo Release Form?
Don't wait too long for that perfect picture-taking moment; the
September 15 deadline for entries to the AGA Inernational
Aquascaping Contest is fast approaching.

Share the fun and show your work!

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org