Re: [AGA-Contest] [104] usual beefs -- need to write up

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, S. Hieber wrote:

A "Top Ten techy things to make your photos look better in
the contest" sounds like a good idea. I think most of those
that know will comply if they can.

Can't wait to see what you have propped up for us.

I should actually point out that, though it sounds like I'm a big grouch over entries, I am blown away at how much better they (and their photographs) keep getting every year when I first crack open the "View Mode" on the site (did that about 2 days ago). They're really good. And the majority of folks are uploading higher resolution images (I'll have to do a statistical analysis, but I think most are over 2000 pixels wide).