Re: [AGA-Contest] Best in Show

Phil, tell Kim he is more than welcome to send the prize
directly. That should be simpler for him. However, if he
prefers, he may direct a payment to AGA and we will take
care of seeing that the funds are awarded, full credit is
given to AHS. I mean, let him know we'll do it whichever
way he prefers.

Can we announce this like Today? This is solid, right? I
don't have time to hit the forums today of all days -- big
meeting with folks coming in from all over the city and I
have to rewrite an RFP before before the meeting -- plus
the dog ate my homework

Can somone pick that up? I'll send that soul the urls for
the forums.

sh

--- Phil Edwards <biotypical@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Hi Phil,
> >
> >I'll provide a $250.00 cash prize to the Best In Show
> winner.
> >
> >I'm not sure what the best way to handle this is, but I
> suggest you just
> >let me know the name and address of the BIS winner and
> I'll mail him/her
> >the check.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Kim Bryant
> >A H Supply

Today, September 15 is the last day to enter the AGA Sixth International
Aquascaping Contest!

Have registered for the Contest? Uploaded your photos?
Sent in the Photo Release Form?
Entries must be FULLY completed before the deadline lapses on September 15.

Share the fun and show your work!

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org