[AGA-Contest] [122] not quite done yet...

So the official "possible entries" total is 122, but I expect this to go down in the final tally just as last year's "possible" final number was 125 but went down to 123. At this point I'm pushing harder for the release forms (a handful) and fees (a smaller handful). There are a couple people who have basically blown off all e-mails thus far & am worried will end up having their very good entries disqualified. Perhaps I will sic Scott on them if I don't hear back in a couple days.

There are three or so missing photos that I'd like to get in place before the judges start.

There's also one person who e-mailed "I missed the date, can I enter?" so I'm giving them one day.

One final note to consider: There are no Senske entries this year. Part of this is because Jeff is one of our judges; part of this is that Jeff has been very busy. So our number of, say 120, is without the 5-10 entries ADG usually sends. And there are nine paludariums. That's pretty darned cool.

  - Erik

PS: Logo update :)