[AGA-Contest] [124] anyone want to help secure photo releases?

Hi folks,

Those lurking since Day 1 on this list waiting for a job, I've got one for you! There are about 7 people who have not returned my e-mails asking to complete the photo release. Some of them may not understand English particularly well. Some may just think that if they just don't answer, we'll let it slide. Your job: get that release. Keep our number of entries from sliding back below 120.

It should be almost pathetically easy now. Print it out, sign it, take a digital or scan of the printed page. e-mail it.

There's a slim possibility that their e-mail is not getting through to me or vice versa, hence asking one of you folks to help.

Please reply if willing.

Thanks!