[AGA-Contest] stressful topic #3 handled (photo releases)

An update on the aquascaping contest. Judging continues. Three of the four judges have at least completed some entries. A couple of photo releases came in, but four remain still unsigned. Worse, two of them are entrants who paid! I have come up with a solution to the puzzle. When the contest opens for showing, intead of pictures of the aquascape, the viewers will see this instead:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/no-release.jpg

I may drop a scowling judge onto the final version if I have time & remember.