RE: [AGA-Contest] penultimate update

Sounds good to me! Sorry, I have not been able to finish half the commentary. I will try, but I am current;y under treatment for a pituitary gland tumor in my brain and, well, it's been tough....

Carlos

From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA-Contest] penultimate update
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:53:14 -0700 (PDT)

We've sort of converged on November 9th as the date to reveal the contest winners. Why? I'm not sure; it's not a weekend date or anything, but but people keep using that date for a couple other projects the AGA is working on, so it's as good as any. In celebration of this monumentous decision, I've changed the banner to the contest's penultimate graphic. :)