Re: [AGA-Contest] Awards

No, that wasn't right. Kim Bryant, quoted below from a message Phil forwarded,
said he'd send a check for $250 Best in Show if we gave him the name and address

Did DFWAPC, Aquabuys, AquariumPlants.com sponsor with money or goods.
Kinggfish, I presume sponsored with goods.

                                                      Place
Categories             1st             2nd              3rd             Best of
Show
Small                  $100            $50              $25
$250 (paid by Bryant)
Medium                 100             50                25
Large                     100            50                25
XLarge                   100            50                25
Biotope                  100            50                25
Paludarium             100            50                25
_______________ _______________ _______________ _______________ ________ Totals
Totals                   $600         $300            $150
$250                $1,300

>Hi Phil,
>
>I'll provide a $250.00 cash prize to the Best In Show winner.
>
>I'm not sure what the best way to handle this is, but I suggest you just
>let me know the name and address of the BIS winner and I'll mail him/her
>the check.
>
>Regards,
>Kim Bryant

* * * * * * * * * * * The 6th Annual AGA Aquascaping Contest entries are on
display: http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org As a service to the community
the AGA has opened forums: http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/