Re: [AGA-Contest] Awards

I've got the list and sent the pertinant cash prize to the sponsors. I'll have the other address list to you tonight Scott.

Regards,
Phil

From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Awards
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:41:56 -0800 (PST)

OK, here's the update from my end. Ribbons and CD-ROMs went out in early December, and have apparently been received (hence the questions about "where's my prize money?" that came in recently).

I mailed Phil the list of all the winners. One of them said the address was incomplete and forwarded a correction, which I forwarded to Phil as well. I can dig up the list if needed.

  - Erik