[AGA-Contest] One darn thing after another -- or - Who's Who in the Contest

It appears that a number of the folks that registered for the contest didn't
not use their legal names. Some of the registrants from Asian countries used
"English" names that their domestic banks do not recognize. So I am sending new
check to those people.

Next year, if we decide to offer awards again, we should make it clear that
they should state their full legal name.

sh