From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 1:41:28 PM
Subject: [AGA-Contest] Getting ready

Sorry to have not posted here, but it's been absolutely full for me this
spring, and I've had zero time to work on the contest so far.  In fact,
any bits of spare time I had earlier were redirected to kicking the
convention in gear.

OK, so I just read the proofs of the upcoming TAG, and Cheryl is
announcing this year's contest opening June 1st (probably because I told
her so earlier this year).  Holy Toledo!  So I've done a rush job this
morning to get the physical website up and running.

I incorporated Scott's suggestion about using Real Names, and hope to go
back through some of the other e-mail suggestions archived on this list
before the 1st.

Anyone on this list have a few minutes to poke around the site?  I found a
few bugs already (that appear to have been here for years actually).

Will try to throw some art together this week for the masthead, and will
use some of Ricky's banner ads he made last year but which we never used.

URL for testing: http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/wombat.cgi