[AGA-Contest] Early report (27)

* Thinking of extending the deadline one week due to lack of early word.

* 27 likely entries as of today (photos submitted) but climbing quickly.

* Karen Randall agreed to judge again (thanks -- it's kinda a tradition).

* Ole Pedersen has also agreed to judge.

* I'm thinking of asking Luis Navarro and/or Jeff Senske... both will be
   presenting at the convention, so we'd have good representation.

* Open to suggestions for fourth judge this year if we don't go with both
   Luis and Jeff (or one has to bail).

* No progress on graphics, but thinking this will all happen after the
thing closes... then the theme will actually match the entries instead of
LAST year's entries.

Scott, can you remind me of the cash prize values we're awarding?  I'd
like to add that on the front page.