[AGA-Contest] Some code improvements [46]

Kids are taking a nap.  I made a subtle but nifty change in the contest
site for 2006 where the Photo resolution info is now stored in a cookie
instead of the URL.  So every browser going to the showcase website will
be asked just once about the sizes they'd like to display, and then will
be left alone.  And all these people who happen onto the site due to a
link to a particular entry that someone pasted in from their blog/forum...
will be asked just once what size they prefer, and will be left alone
therafter (even if they get pulled in from someone else's forum link to
another entry).  I've been wanting to do this for years, but never got
around to it.

For the archive, we're up to 46 probable entries.  Yep, it's going to be a
bit down from last year, though lots are doing their stuff this weekend.
Too bad, because we've now got 4 of 6 categories sponsored by actual cash
donors.