[AGA-Contest] [71] small update

71 likely entries as of this evening, a day before original closing (but
one week before actual closing).  As mentioned on the other mailing list,
Luis has accepted judging, as has Ole Pedersen and Karen.  Jeff Senske has
declined, because ADG will be entering this year (yay!).  Will be
following up on Karen's leads in next few days hopefully.

Still getting a few people sending Word documents for photo releases, so I
made some tweaks to the appearance of the photo release form on the main
page.  It now appears as a LINK ("Please make sure to fill out the PHOTO
RELEASE <link>") rather than embedded on the page.  This has reduced the
main entrant page to a manageable size.  And once the entry is marked
"signed", the link disappears, replaced with "you have signed the release,
thanks!"  It should be a little more clear.  Not sure why I never
overhauled this page before.

Paludarium and Biotope categories are under-represented as of now.
Unless ADG enters three in each, someone's going to be getting some free
money!  Maybe I should throw some clippings in a half-filled bucket.

There's also one entry in "artificial" that we'll have to move.
Decisions, decisions...