Re: [AGA-Contest] graphic up

Looks great, sounds great.

----- Original Message ----
From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:52:14 PM
Subject: [AGA-Contest] graphic up

Starting to work on the contest graphics...finally.  Got this little
masthead done, take a look http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

Nothing Earth-shattering, no models, no time!  I basically took Ricky's
theme of "International" that never got a chance to develop last year
(being buried by the overextended "Judging" theme that was so gosh darned
fun), and continued where we left off.  The tank chosen for the graphic is
not necessarily one of the best, but it typifies the style of a LOT of
entries.

I am thinking of having a little flag appear with each person's entry --
we'll see if there's time for that.

Onto sponsor graphics now...