From: Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com>
To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2007 11:18:04 AM
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Opening Announcement.

Good point.  When we have the awards committee solicit for awards, do we
suggest that it be monetary?

Bailin> Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:43:06 -0700> From: shieber@yahoo.com> To:
aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Opening Announcement.> >
lol. I'm such a rube! How could I forget that? It's the prefered method. In
fact, if I can get the memory engine going on all cylinders, I think I
suggested after last year's contest that we say that prizes will only be
awarded via Paypal. Most of the others never get cashed after they are received
anyway and they take ten times the amount of time to process.> > I think I'll
stick with that suggestion again.> > > > > ----- Original Message ----> From:
Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>> To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning
<aga-contest@thekrib.com>> Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2007 9:34:59 AM> Subject:
Re: [AGA-Contest] Opening Announcement.> > > On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, S. Hieber
wrote:> > > Although we can send out ribbons to winners, any awards will be
cash > > only, paid by mailed check drawn on a USA bank.> > or Paypal, right?>
> -
 Erik> > -- > Erik Olson> erik at thekrib dot com>