Re: [AGA-Contest] Contest announcement.

Erik,

I'm not able to post in the announcement section of the AGA's forum.  I'm not a
moderator.  Do you want to post it or give me mod access for the duration of
the contest?

Thanks.
Bailin> Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:50:58 -0700> From: erik@thekrib.com> To:
aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Contest announcement.> >
ready...set...GO!> > When you get a forum post on the AGA Announcements forum,
let me know and > I'll add a [discuss] link to it off the AGA homepage.> > On
Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Bailin Shaw wrote:> > >> > Hi Erik,> >> > Why don't you go
ahead and turn the page on and I'll start posting to the forums that Scott sent
me.> >> > Let the games begin. :-)> >> > Bailin> Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:22:05
-0700> From: erik@thekrib.com> To: bailinshaw@yahoo.com> CC:
aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Contest announcement.> >
Got it! Page updated http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/test.cgi> > I can
flip the switch any time so that the 2007 page comes up when people > visit the
site, so if this all looks good now...> > On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Bailin Shaw
wrote:> > > Hi Erik,> >> > Let's try this from my yahoo account. I'm not sure
why I'm having so many issues with the hotmail account, but I'm hoping this
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!> > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated
for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.> > -- > Erik Olson> erik at thekrib dot