[AGA-Contest] Opening statement for contest.

Hello All,

This is the opening statement for the contest that I'd like to distribute
for the opening of the contest.  Please look through it and let me know your
thoughts.

Thanks.
Bailin

Fellow Aquascapers,

Again the time has come to finish the final prunings, to thoroughly clean
the tank, to get the cameras ready and to shoot the best pictures possible
of your aquascapes.  We at the AGA are happy to announce the opening of the
2007 AGA Internation Aquascaping Contest.  For more details, please visit
the website for instructions and rules regarding entry of an aquascape to
the contest showcase:  www.aquatic-gardeners.org

We look forward to seeing the aquascapes as they are entered in the contest.

Regards,
Bailin Shaw
Aquascape Contest Coordinator

Fellow Aquascapers,

Although we have had a few people volunteer for the contest, we are still in
need of a number of individuals for the contest.  If you are able to donate
some time to the contest, please contact us at (what's a good address to
contact us as??).  We are still in need people to help with advertising,
procurring judges, and a number of other activities.  Only your efforts will
make this contest as successful as it has been in the past.

We look forward to hearing from you and would like to extend our gratitude
for your time and efforts.