Re: [AGA-Contest] paypal payment to non paypal countries

That's right.  The $5 entry fee is small enough that it's not worth
squeezing out in a difficult situation.  It is much more fruitful to have
entries in the competition from countries like Singapore or Poland.

Note, however, that if an entry wins, the prize money will normally be
sent to a PayPal account.  So they might need to arrange something through
a friend in that case.

   - Erik