Re: [AGA-Contest] FW: RE: 2007 Aquascaping Contest

I agree about the last one as well.  I'd prefer more contrast than is shown
with the picture, but it's a bit better than before.  The first one is now
my favorite.  I'll send back our remarks and see what she can come up with
for the revised images.  If we're in agreement on the first and last image,
I'll tell her to discontinue working on the others.

Bailin