From: "Bailin Shaw" <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com>
To: zoestevenslavigne@hotmail.com, aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] 2007 Aquascaping Contest
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 04:48:12 +0000

I really like the first and third one down. The third has some nice color and the globe stands out nicely in that picture. I'm also really keen on the first image.

I've forwarded the images to the contest group and will let each of them weigh in on what they think of the mastheads.

Thanks Zoe for your hard work.

As for the text/announcement that we can add to the masthead and post in the various forums, here's what I came up with:

The AGA is looking for a few good aquascapes for the 2007 Aquatic Gardeners Association International Aquascaping Contest.

The contest, opened on June 15th, is intended for aquatic gardeners of all levels of expertise from the novice to the expert and will showcase the numerous styles represented worldwide. If you have an aquascape that you've proudly worked hard on this year, why not showcase the tank in this year's contest. Who knows, the judges just might choose your aquascape as one of the winning entries.

Entry of aquascapes can easily be done online like the previous years. So, be sure to get those tanks ready, shoot some pictures, and enter the aquascape before the September 15th, 2007, deadline.

All information and rules needed to enter the contest can be found by going to the AGA website: http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

We look forward to seeing the incoming entries into this years contest!

Bailin Shaw
Aquascaping Contest Chair

Please edit for improvements and we can start splitting up the forums that we'll be posting on.

Bailin

Okay, I've attached some more images!

Zoe