Re: [AGA-Contest] Judges

Hi Karen and All,

It has been a very eventful several days and I apologize again about me absence. My daughter was born this Tuesday morning at 3:30 and things are just starting to get back to "normal". I had a document ready to send out Monday night after putting my son to bed, but my little one had other ideas. Since I'm not sleeping much now, I have some time to devote to the contest now.

Karen, I'll email Dennis and ask him to be a judge. He's pretty busy with school, but he would probably be quite excited about being involved with this contest.

As for drumming up some additional help, I've put together a short blurb for everyone to look over before I start posting to the forums listed by Scott. I'm also going to start soliciting help from the list of people that was sent to me by Cheryl. So, anyone wanting to help email people to ask about posting info to the various forums, please let me know on this list.

Hello Aquascapers,

It has been three weeks since the opening of the AGA International Aquascaping Contest and we already have some aquascapes entered in this years contest. Hopefully the number of entrants will continue to increase until September 30th, the date the contest closes.

The past success of the contest was defined by the volunteers that helped with the advertising, the awards and judge procurement, and other duties that were necessary to make the contest flow smoothly. For the 2007 contest, the AGA is again in dire need of people who can donate a very small amount of time to help with the things that need to be done for this year?s contest. Be a part of making this year?s contest as successful as the past contests.

If you have 10 spare minutes a week, please email us: bailin_shaw@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing and working with all of you.

With kind regards,
Bailin Shaw
AGA Contest Chair

Look through the blurb from above and add your edits. Then I can start posting to the other websites.

Thanks everyone!  Back to bed to catch a few hours of shuteye.  YAWN!!!

Bailin