Re: [AGA-Contest] Plant forums

Hi Zoe,

You've been enlisted.  :-)  I have a couple of people I've contacted in
addition to you and if those people are willing to help, then we should have
a decent crew.  I'll split the list up at that point and we can really start
cracking!

Thanks again for your offer and all the work you've done on the mastheads so
far.

Bailin