Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 25, Issue 5

Actually, I like the idea of having Tony Gomez involved with the judging.
He's a good guy and has some really nice aquascapes.

I also like the idea of getting the owner of Albany Aquarium, Guy Oei,
although I haven't seen any of his stuff or his store personally.  I don't
know much about any European aquascapers, but I agree that we should have
one for the contest.

I haven't heard from Dennis yet, but will try to contact him again.

Bailin