Re: [AGA-Contest] Drive upgrade

Probably not a bad idea.  I just had a hard drive crash at work and lost a
year's worth of experiments.  Many people were not happy with me.  :-(

I'm back from an extended trip for work transferring a project between
sites.  Quite a barrage of email to catch up on and will get busy with some
stuff for the contest for the remainder of this week.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Bailin