[AGA-Contest] FW: ReF 2007 AGA International Aquascaping Contest Judging.

Looks like we have one of the judges lined up. I've yet to hear from Dennis and Tony about the contest. I've also emailed the australian and one of the European potential judges and still haven't heard from them. So, some additional suggestions would be good for another US judge and we can look at some additional European judges if none of the names given pan out.

Bailin

From: Justin Law <spacejustin@yahoo.com.hk>
To: Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re?F 2007 AGA International Aquascaping Contest Judging.
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:12:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bailin,

This is my pleasure to be one of the judges this year. Please let me know more which I can help!

Regards,
Justin

----- ¶l¥ó­ì¥ó ----
±H¥ó¤H¡R Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com>
¦¬¥ó¤H spacejustin@yahoo.com.hk
¶Ç°e¤é´Á¡R 2007 ¦~ 7 ¤ë 20 ¤é ¬P´Á¤­ ¤W¤È 6:35:12
¥DÃD¡G 2007 AGA International Aquascaping Contest Judging.

Hi Justin,

I was contacted by Scott Hieber in regards to your interest to be one of the
judges for this year's contest.  We'd be very happy and excited to have you
as one of the judges this year if you're still interested.  Please let me
know if you're still interested and I'll inform the board once word is
confirmed.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Bailin Shaw
AGA Contest Chairman

http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07

µL­­¹q¶lÀx¦s¶q! ¥ß§Y¨Ï¥ÎYahoo! Mail¡A§A´NµL»Ý¦A¾á¤ß¦¬¥ó½cÀx¦sªÅ¶¡·|§_¹L¶q!