[AGA-Contest] Number of entries to date?

Hey All,

I'll be writing up another announcement this evening and wanted to see what
the total entries are up to this point.  I've contacted some additional
individuals about helping and hope that we can divy up the forum advertising
a little better.

Is anyone taking the lead on advertising with the various hobby magazines
and literature?  If not, I can see if someone would be interested in doing
that for us as well.

Bailin