Re: [AGA-Contest] Number of entries to date?

I went ahead and contacted Ghanzafar and Eddie about being judges.  I have
yet to hear from Ghanzafar and I'm sure Eddie will be excited to be one of
the judges for this year's contest.  So, we're only looking for one more
judge, depending on whether Ghanzafar accepts or not.

Bailin