From: Justin Law <spacejustin@yahoo.com.hk>
To: Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re¡G 2007 AGA International Aquascaping Contest Judging.
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 03:59:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bailin,

This is Justin again. I have replied your email last time, can you receive it? Please inform me that if you have received it, thanks!

Regards,
Justin

----- ¶l¥ó­ì¥ó ----
±H¥ó¤H¡R Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com>
¦¬¥ó¤H spacejustin@yahoo.com.hk
¶Ç°e¤é´Á¡R 2007 ¦~ 7 ¤ë 20 ¤é ¬P´Á¤­ ¤W¤È 6:35:12
¥DÃD¡G 2007 AGA International Aquascaping Contest Judging.

Hi Justin,

I was contacted by Scott Hieber in regards to your interest to be one of the
judges for this year's contest.  We'd be very happy and excited to have you
as one of the judges this year if you're still interested.  Please let me
know if you're still interested and I'll inform the board once word is
confirmed.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Bailin Shaw
AGA Contest Chairman

http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07

µL­­¹q¶lÀx¦s¶q! ¥ß§Y¨Ï¥ÎYahoo! Mail¡A§A´NµL»Ý¦A¾á¤ß¦¬¥ó½cÀx¦sªÅ¶¡·|§_¹L¶q!