Re: [AGA-Contest] up to 38 entries with photos

I know that I am but a lowly volounteer, but if I were judging and saw two
submissions which were obviously the same tank, it would taint my opinion of
that tank.  IMO if two submissions are obviously the same upon first glance,
there is no reason behind entering it or accepting it twice.
I'm sure this isn't an issue that comes up often, but what, if I'm not sure
if I like my tank with a moss ball here, or there, or not at all, I submit
three times and hope for the best?